Disown vala package in AUR please
Michael Kanis
2008-12-05 12:30:31 UTC
could somebody please disown the package for vala in AUR?

It is currently owned by pizzapunk, but he doesn't respond to mails etc.
and it is stuck at a very old version now.

I want to maintain the pkg.

Thanks
Michael
Grigorios Bouzakis
2008-12-05 12:45:51 UTC
Post by Michael Kanis
Hi,
could somebody please disown the package for vala in AUR?
It is currently owned by pizzapunk, but he doesn't respond to mails etc.
and it is stuck at a very old version now.
I want to maintain the pkg.
You cant maintain it its in [community] not unsupported.

Greg
Michael Kanis
2008-12-05 12:52:30 UTC
Post by Grigorios Bouzakis
Post by Michael Kanis
Hi,
could somebody please disown the package for vala in AUR?
It is currently owned by pizzapunk, but he doesn't respond to mails etc.
and it is stuck at a very old version now.
I want to maintain the pkg.
You cant maintain it its in [community] not unsupported.
Sorry, didn't see that. Then I guess the community has to live with the
old package.

Michael
Grigorios Bouzakis
2008-12-05 12:54:42 UTC
Post by Michael Kanis
Post by Grigorios Bouzakis
Post by Michael Kanis
Hi,
could somebody please disown the package for vala in AUR?
It is currently owned by pizzapunk, but he doesn't respond to mails etc.
and it is stuck at a very old version now.
I want to maintain the pkg.
You cant maintain it its in [community] not unsupported.
Sorry, didn't see that. Then I guess the community has to live with the
old package.
Michael
Maybe one of the TU's can do it for you if you post an updated script.
Or even without...

Greg
Alexander Fehr
2008-12-05 13:42:54 UTC
I will try to update vala this weekend. In the future Timm Preetz will
take the package. See here:

http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2008-December/003009.html

Alex
Evangelos Foutras
2008-12-05 13:49:22 UTC
Post by Alexander Fehr
I will try to update vala this weekend. In the future Timm Preetz will
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2008-December/003009.html
Alex
I've uploaded vala-0.5.2-i686. It needs a build for x86_64 as well,
which I'm hoping another TU will provide soon.
Angel Velásquez
2008-12-05 13:59:46 UTC
Post by Alexander Fehr
I will try to update vala this weekend. In the future Timm Preetz will
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2008-December/003009.html
Alex
I've uploaded vala-0.5.2-i686. It needs a build for x86_64 as well, which
I'm hoping another TU will provide soon.
Isn't the repo blocked or something? :/
--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net
Arch Linux Trusted User
s***@public.gmane.org
2008-12-05 16:52:41 UTC
Post by Evangelos Foutras
Post by Alexander Fehr
Alex
I've uploaded vala-0.5.2-i686. It needs a build for x86_64 as well,
which I'm hoping another TU will provide soon.
Isn't the repo blocked or something? :/
--
Angel Velásquez
Linux Counter: #359909
Arch Linux Trusted User
Hello,

if noone minds me to do so, I will give it a try.

Stefan
Timm Preetz
2008-12-05 17:25:18 UTC
Post by Evangelos Foutras
Post by Alexander Fehr
Alex
I've uploaded vala-0.5.2-i686. It needs a build for x86_64 as well,
which I'm hoping another TU will provide soon.
Isn't the repo blocked or something? :/
--
Angel Velásquez
Linux Counter: #359909
Arch Linux Trusted User
Hello,
if noone minds me to do so, I will give it a try.
Stefan
Got my CVS working again (Thanks to Simo).

I will update my packages and take over Vala now.